Friday, June 22, 2007

22/6/07

hmm..first post ever..this is so not me..having a blog..haha..well i thought why not a change right...school today was fun..my friends are so sweet..they gave me a surprise birthday party..a late wan..ahah..my birthday was like on the 6th and they did it on the 22nd..haha.but its the thought that counts right..they so rock man..love them heaps! it was so unexpected man...i was like aw3..so sweet...then they bought me a bling bing kinda cross...for they know that i love Jesus a lot..haha...they are so funny man...will they are apart of my life...a very big one actually..haha..well thats it for now...till the next post...=D

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuen May said...

Haha. Jesus and you.

June 25, 2007 at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home