Sunday, August 12, 2007

a bit of every spice!!

qing..just found out from him that i am standing beside him for dance..
according to him its disaster for me but good for him..haha.
he is just full of crap..and talked to him bout some private stuff...u better shh qing!!!
haha..cant believe i told you huh..haha..nvm great now can tell u more..see la must think first..haha...

joel tay...he is just a guy who has lotza stuff going through his small little head..poor fellow...
he can get really random at times..like really man..joel u know what i mean..ouch!!
haha..;)every single day its the same thing over and over!!!

steph..missed me like daa!!
she asked me something which i was so blur off!!
didnt understand her..sometime its hard to understand her..

joel chong...he ar...say never study but only get 5 wrongs..what is this??
i wonder if he studies then he would get like hmm....
he is just like the other smart people who say they didnt study but acctually studyin like crazee wan..yoh!!

michele....she is this awesome gurl in my class..i tell her most of my problems..and she would help me out..just chat-ted(it there is a word like that)wit her bout something la...PnC..sry...she helped me..she rockzz...she lightens up my day..hehe..i love calling her choo choo!!
and now the whole class calls her that..love ya my babe!!

these are the people who i talked with todae!!!
and a bit of somehting bout each and every beautiful soul!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home