Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Best Friend!!

I've got this friend,
Who picks me up when i fall down,
Who hears to my every need,
He walks beside me everyday,
When i need him the most he carries me,
Lifts all my burdens,
And takes good care of me.

I have learn to love him more and more each day,
Nothing can compare to all my dear true friends has done for me,
You should'nt miss the chance of knowing him,
When i cry out to him,
He never fails me.

I cant wait for the day to come when I'll be with him,
He is such a caring and beautiful person,
I am a very blessed person to know him,
He is my best friend,
and I'm gonna make him my world,
My one true friend has the most powerful name on earth,
His name is JESUS.

by,
(soon to be known as DR.LOUIS)
VANESSA LOUIS...
ma awesome sister..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home