Thursday, May 28, 2009

ello ppl...its been yearsss eh...been busy with mid termss...EXAMS!!EXMS!!EXAMS!!
Oone more day to gooo....tmr`s civics and maths one..so yeaaahh...
i`ve got a Q for ya`lll..have ya`ll ever wondered if you had real friends or NOT??
i have...and it hurts to knowwho is real and who is nott....Godd...pls pls pls pleaseeeeee give me the strength to not hate but LOVE.....sigghh..i mean how could you?? and i though you were my friend....how stupiddd!!!!and you can be sooo freakinggg FAKEE!!! arghhhh!! God i really need you !!! help me!! sighh...
talking bout friendsss righttt..
i would like to talk about this pARTICULAR someone..
i wont say this person`s name yett wait until the end of this post kay?...
this person has stuck with me since since like foreverrrr!!!
never fails to make me laugh...
never fails to brighten up my day..
never fails to make me look dumb..
never falis to pick me up when i fall..
never fails to back me up...
never fails to slap sense into me..
never fails to fall everytime she comes over..
never fails to suprise me with the things she does..
never fails to slap me back to reality..
she shows me what a great friend is..
i love her too muchh..
i think im the cause of her noisy-ness..she used to be that silent lil cina gal in sunday class..lol
UNTIL SHE MADE FRIENDS WITH LARISSA!! =p
I really thank God for giving me herr..she has blessed me in too many ways...
she a friend that i`ll cherish for LIFEEEE!!!
she makes it worth itt...i heart u babeee...i know you love me toooo..too much actually =)
we even said that we`ll let our kids play together..and who will be the hotter mom?? lol
she has seen my good and evil side..we`ll so have i..keke..
too many memories..all i can do now is CHERISH IT and make more memories.
i love you babiiiiited freakkk!!!
so......CAN YOU GUESSS WHO SHE ISS???
tadaaaaa!! the one and only pig of the yearrrrr





















.















..



.







.







STEPHANIE CORNELIA YAP SZE-YI!





;





;







see!! we even pose the same wayy//lol


sorry for being so irritating k babee...i know your gonna love me moreeee noww =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home