Thursday, July 30, 2009

friends???

sometimes i wonderrr....who are my REAL friends...have you ever wondered??
oh come onn...it has surely crossed your mind once or twice..many friends i have but ONLY a few are true..i mean..yeahh...it sucks..it hurts..its realitty people..sorry to burst your bubbles..but that`s the truth..butt don you want a friend who you can call up at 4 a.m. and just talk...or A friend who tells you things you don't want to tell yourself..a friend who has your back..
I want that..I want that sincerity..sigghhh...
well looks like Ive gotta say that Friends are like roses...you have to look out for the pricks....
5ZETA MATES...I LOVE YA`LL..I KNOW EACH ONE OF YA`LL WILL BE WITH ME THROUGH IT ALL...THESE 5 YEARS HAVE BEEN WONDERFULL!!
I LOVE YA`LL TOO MUCHHH!!!
I KNOW YA`LL ARE TRUEEE =)

1 Comments:

Blogger @nne said...

honey,

friends are like the siblings u never had. sometimes u fight and wanna pull each other's hair out. but u knw the bond which u have made will carry u thru and that you can call on them during ur worst storms.

August 4, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home