Sunday, July 15, 2007

14=7=07

ok.....14th
joel`s birthday...
chong le..
hehe...
then also had aspires...
so we gave him a surprise party...kinda..
a smaalllll cake which says pig...haha..
when i was buying it..i told the lady to write pig on it...
the ladee was like staring at me hahah..who cares..haah..
then aspires ....
7`s
was fun....
all the no.7 in the bible..
we had 2find it...had four groups...
out of the four only one weird group use electrical stuff..
like u know PDA and stuff...haha...aiyo so moden for what..haha..
then after aspires..we did it for jojo..sang he was shocked...red face i dunno what the guys were trying to do..they we like trying to pull his shirt out..we were like oooookkkkkk....
haha.....then that dum qing..i dunno waht1s up with him la..loveee to bully me u know... i tell my daddy then u know!!!!
haha...first he smack me on my forehead..ouch!!!!
then hit my head with the mike...nvm..i hit him back like mad..muahaah...i know..haah...
then when going down time blocking me from going down..i scratched my hand on da wall..ahhh....jian tried to kononnya save me..didnt work..so was just me n qing sesatted there..then when szet anne came down i got to escape woo hoo...then went to CEPAT to eat..lynne`s friends..err...ivan,jonny and err..who ar..oh ya...kin fei..haha..funny people..nice n friendly..we ate shouted and had fun....went home..slept at 11 and wanted to wake at 12 to wish jian..but tak jadi..i overslept.heheh..sorrry jian..love ya..was his b`day..i mean is..hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home