Saturday, January 5, 2008

mabuyah!!(part1)

Last year, (that sounds weird) my family and I went to the Philippines for a holiday. To be exact…5 days in manila, Philippines...First, I would like to tell ya`ll something about the philipppines .about 90% of the people there are Christians...BUT they look like malays...well,most of them do..Anyways, the people there are SUPER DUPER friendly...seriously...not to be bad but ya more friendly than Malaysians...well there are Christian channels there. It’s so cool. Moreover at the roof top of most of the hotels it is written IN GOD WE TRUST. That like way awesome ritee...besides that, the car drivers seat is on the left hand side. It’s weird for us the malaysianz..What about the people there? Err...well all I can say is that the poor are seriously poor and the rich are seriously rich...the poor people who cant afford homes just sleep by the side of the road. There are many of them. There are some who are pregnant, who have kids and they live by the road. I saw a man bathing by the side of the road using the paddle water as water. When I saw all this, I started to thank God for all his blessing to me. My house, my family and all. Being blessed with so much while there are people suffering like that. Its just heart breaking to watch. the kids there just come to you and ask for money. let`s say your in a taxi and waiting for the light to turn green. While waiting the kids will come to the door and ask for money. I really thank God MAN…besides that, the people there travel on a jeep kinda thingy. It’s cool. The picture there shows it..and also pictures of how philippines looks like..hey i`ll continue the rest of this some other day k..im lazee..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home