Sunday, July 20, 2008

Superstar

instructions=
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT
SOUNDS(english music only) .
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.



1.If someone says, "Is this okay?"

sexy can I- Ray J feat. Yung Berg

( its sexxay babeeyh)


2. How would you describe yourself?

Piece Of Me-Britney Spears

(Well do you want a piece of mee?/)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Shake- Yin and Yang Twins feat,Pitbull

(Someone Who can shake it??ahahaah..)

4. How do you feel today?

Love Song-Sarah Bareilles

(In love..so im gonna write you a love song??)

5. What is your life's purpose?

The Time Of My Life-David Cook

(To achieve dreams..hehe)

6. What is your motto?

Rockstar-Prima J

(to be a rockstar..man how ironic)


7. What do your friends think of you?

SOS-The Jonas Brothers

(i`ll save their souls??..haha..awesome)

8. What do you think of your parents?

Bye-bye-Mariah Carey

( iguess they`ll never say goodbye..how amazing =D)

9. What do you think about very often?

Sweetest girl-Wyclef Jean Ft. Akon andLil Wayne and Nia

(I aint no lesbo kk..lol)

10. What is 2+2?

No one-Alicia keys

(wow..the answer is no one..)

11. What do you think of your best friends?

Celebrate Good Times-Kool and the Gang

(I think that every moment I spent with her are good times..so we should celebrate..woohoo!!)
12. What do you think of the person you like?

Tear Drops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

He is all I think about at night?/)


13. What is your life?

Say(all I need)-One Republic

(I have all that I need )


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Better In Time- Leona Lewis

I wanna be Better in time)


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Break the ice-Britney Spears

(breaking the ice to make you feel hottt..ahahahah..)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Im yours-Jason mraz

( Awwwwww…how sweet)

17. What will they play at your funeral?

Like you will never see me again-Alicia keys

(*perfecto)


18. What is your hobby/interest?

Please don’t stop the music-Rihanna

(music?/)

19. What is your biggest fear?

Baby Love-Nicole Scherzinger

(Falling in love?*shocked*)

20. What is your biggest secret?

No Air-Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks

(eh? That I have no air?? Okkkiee…hmm)

21. What do you think of your friends?

I believe-K-CI & amp and Jojo

(I believe in them)


22. What will you post this as?

Superstar- Lupu Fiasco

(hmm…)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?

Suffocate-J Holiday

( LOL WEI..not badd)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home