Thursday, September 25, 2008

random stuff

Describe urself in one word.
ranDomMmMm!!!

God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
i`ll always love you and i`ll miss you..but i`ll always be by your side..i`ll look after u..i`ll be your guardian angel forever... =D
(so not me but ya..when the time comes i`ll be speechlesss =/ )


Best place to cry?

in the toilet while showering...

the last person

Went to the movies with?

vanessa i think =)

-talked on the cell phone with?
jonathan

-u hugged?
natasha

-u yelled at?
classmates...shhhhh...lol..

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
both =/ howwww??????

5 Facts About Me:
I cant get most jokes
I get high on chocolates
I am surrounded by angels(family and friends)
I suck in learning bout the computer
I am sometimes shy =/
5 things that scares me
future
exams
death
insects
yucky buggss
5 Songs Playing in My Head Lately
so what -pink
sheck yes juliet-we the kings
thrust His heart
our God saves-paul baloche
fall for you-seconf hand serenade

5 Things I treasure in My Life
GOD
FAMILY
FRIENDS
SUGAR
AND EVERYTHING NICE =P

8 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
- YA RIGHT..
-don lie..

-oh my goodness..

-really?
-eh/huh?

-what is it?

-how laaaaa???
-you know right





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home