Thursday, October 23, 2008

class of 4zetaaaa!!!

random act part1
A WHOLE LOT MORE TO COME =)
BE PREPARED@@@@


**WOW I LOST THE PICTURE TRANSFER THINGY..I JUST PRAYED ..AND I JUST FOUND IT..WOW.....=)
thank you again Lord...**heart**

well...today at school...since the exam were canceled....i had nothing to do..so yea..
I got bored..as usual..so i wrote my name on a paper...and then I passed the paper around the class..I told everyone in my class to sign ON it and also write a word that describes meee =) so....the results are in and.................!!!
**drum rolL PLEASE**
they think that im.......

malveen-fun.loving.
michele-loving her..
lalitha-so fun!!!
shayiraa-havoc
hanani-loving
natasha-her BFF
sooann-crazyy
rachna-lucky
lisa-happening
quek-one word aint enough to describe me =D...awwww
kamalini-loving
lai vee venn-no words to describe me..but...fun and cool!!!
lio xin yin-kind and clumsy
rebecca-da best
maha-noisy
aimi-LOUD
savita-hott
lee sher lu-clumsy
belinda-wonderful girl
caroline-friendsforever?
darshini-sportin
latha-clumsy
aishweenah-pious
kiru-rockzz!!!
fathin-rockss!!
meisann-my patner.someone who loves using my stationaries {I must say...VERY TRUE =) }

**these girls below were at a meeting..so they couldnt write =(
wongjoanne
janaeni
saranya
haslinda

in return I`ll say something bout them =)
a lil bit bout them

michele-D`s crazeee(david cook and danson)
mei sann-has a sensitive heart(in a good way)
vee venn-LOUD
sooann-cute(has a cantoonized face to me)
lio xin yin-miss innocent
lisa-quiet
wong joanne-book gal

sher lu-jay cho
u crazee
quek -RAIN-ing all the time
caroline-blur no2
janaeni-blur no1
saranya-fast talker
kiru-mad lady
aishweenah-miss sweet
malveen-C.R. gal
natasha-blondieee =) hi5
lalitha-lame-OOOO1
latha-stress-OOOO
rebecca-papan-ted
kamalini-loud siren
darshini-funny
belinda-inhaled laughin gas during birth(lol..)
savita-lame-OOOO2
hanani-my arabic chick
fathin-two in one
aimi-sweetest gal
rachna-miss secretive
maha-miss naughty
shayiraa-saluteeeee
haslinda-goooooo MCR

thanks for being such an awesome bunch of people..you rock me world...we`ve been together through thick and thin...all the teacher`s nagging but all the fun...hope it`ll stay like this forever babess!!!
love ya`ll to bites weeeh!!! I thank God everyday for each one of ya`ll =D

**HEARTTT**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home