Monday, October 27, 2008

what I`ve been up tooooo

well yesterday I helped out in the GLS....took care of the toilets =)
with aminah..(commander saw ming) hehe...well he calls me fatimah...i know we`re lame..lol...
we crated a choir group...lol...singers= larr-steph-joelC-aaron-lynne- we roxx wehh =)

today i didnt go to help..woke up and then mommy took blood from me to go do some cheCk upp on it..I was shouting like a mad women..was so scared kie...i told fiona to pinch my other hand ..well it worked...it wasnt that pain..BUTT mommy dearest poked me ALL OVEEER...lol.. first me left arm.. then blood didnt come out..poked AGAIN and blood didnt come out..man...!!!! so she decided to poked my right arm..at last my precious blood flowed ouh like crazeee....=) well...after that..we headed for breakfast...then went to JUSCO met ale with her friends there..then here i am..back home =) bored...but ya....something is disturbin me real BADDD!!! how????

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Larri, you missed big-time on two of the most beautiful sessions in the whole of GLS2008, ler....It was really goooood!

October 31, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home