Friday, November 14, 2008

my kind of rainbow

my pink paradise
that`s joel tay...
he is an awesome friend...he listens to my problems so do i..he is lame yet random..very open..
always there to make u feel better...can get annoying..but is a special dude..he rocks in playing guitar..as you can see in the picture =) that`s his wife...awww....he loves to give that pity face..but it always doesnt work on me haha
my purple bliss
that`s chew mey shyan with the stripes..
i call her choo choo..now the whole world does too..lol...she is awesome laaa...i love to bully her..
we love to get angry at each other..i use her stationary everyday..hehe...she gives good advise too..eheheh..i love you MY nerdy babeeyh

my red rose
that`s natasha nisha..
she`s tall and hot..
she gives it to me right in my face when im wrong..i love her..she has always been there for me..we cant stay not talking to each other..I`ll always miss her when she doesnt come to school =( she is my noisy loud partner in crime..hehe...where there is larissa there is always nat =)

my green grass
that`s joel chong
his lame and annoying
butt...he has always been there for me...to encourage..to make my frown-ing disappear..he is the life in any party..he is fun yet a bimbo..he rocks laa...muaah =)
my yellow banana
that`s stephanie yap
i love her too much when
im with her..there is always laughter.. i knew her since like forever..
we have our ups and downs..but through in all we became stronger together.. she is always there to cheer me up..she just knows which button to press =)

my blue pie
this is rebecca james =)
she rocks my world,,
she listens to all my nagging stories and problems =)
i love her.. she has an amazing body..puppy eyes..papan-ted hair..lol..and yea..
I thank God for her=)
she`s always there for me..muaaaahh =)


FOR NOWW~~~

4 Comments:

Blogger meyshyan said...

awwhh.loveyouloveyou larrrryyyy! =)

November 14, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Cornelia said...

take.that.picture.OFF!
BABI-ted -.-

November 15, 2008 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Joel.T said...

fuyoh i'm 1st in the list you must love me really a lot. (: MUAH! =p

November 18, 2008 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger larissa said...

err..im so sorry jello..it aint in order..wanna know the truth i actually forgot you...ahhhhhhhhhh..**runs away**

November 18, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home