Tuesday, December 16, 2008

christmas musical 2008 (HIS STORY)

oh my...the musical is finally over...i kinda miss it..=(
well I just wanna say thank you to all who came ..and I also wanna thank God that is was a success..and also for the people who got SAVED..well this year`s musical was diffferent for me..coz I was one of the main characters..i was young mary =D....USUAL i`ll be dancing..but this year i was not ..i was singing and acting..i sang like two songs...and i was pregnant..lol...its was a great change..i had fun..wanna thank GOD..my family.derrick(joseph) aunty jenny..aunty cynthia..aaron..and all the others who helped me...you guys rock=D its was full house on all the three days...sunday was overloaded..lol..whee..thank you JESUS!!!!here are some pictures that i took =D
audience=Done of my scenesanother one =D
the chongs

leeZZZ and i
brenda,larry,verdino and modern marry =pjon-D and ican you see beyond the mirror...=DANGEL..HIGH PRIEST..=duhhhhh =)
michelle and i
jasmine..larr..elaine..jessicaver and i the five and aunty chingfi and iawwwwww....joelT and i
last supper scenedixie and ilarr..queky..pokky..pilate3
aaron a.k.a satan and ilastly...destroying the stage...muahaaha..sound evil...heeh..

todalesss =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home