Monday, December 1, 2008

second chance(hillsong)

verse 1
You called my name, reached out Your hand
Restored my life, and I was redeemed
The moment You entered my life

Verse 2
Amazing grace, Christ gave that day
My life was changed, when from my shoulders
Fell the weight of my sin

Chorus
So it’s with everything I am
I reach out for Your hand
The hope for change
The second chance I’ve gained
On You I throw my life
Casting all my fears aside
How could greater love than this
Ever possibly exist

Verse 3
Consume my thoughts
As I rest in You
I’m now in love with a Saviour
Bearing the marks of His love

Bridge
So I’ll wait upon You now
With my hands released to You
Where a little faith’s enough
To see mountains lift and move
And I’ll wait upon You now
Dedicated to Your will
To this love that will remain
A love that never fails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home