Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERONICA LOUISSSS!!! =D


that`s veronica louis...me 3rd sista...she`s currently in india..she just celebrated her 21st yesterday..without her family..i know...sad eh??sobs...i love her too much...
i would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEEY...
i miss you... your my sweet funny loud delicious chocolate cake with icing sweet smelling sister =) I THANK GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL SOUL.. she has been a blessing to many..she is pure fun...she is known as the LOUD SIREN..lol' her voice can be heard from a distance..she is my partner in crime..
we sing together ..laugh together..sleep together...and loads more...i cant wait fer her to come back...i love you ok...hope u had a blast last night...
don forget us okie...hehe...there is something comingfor you..from me =) hope u like it babeeyh...
that`s a cake for you from me okieee..hehe..hope u like it honeeeyyy...so yea..that`s it fer now k sweetheart..continue to keep that fire burning for Him okie babe...love yea truck loads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home