Monday, January 12, 2009

S-C-H-O-O-L

well..its the second week of school already? time passes so fast eh..in just a blink of an eye it`ll be SPM..then no more school...oh nooo!! its a mixture of feelings actually =D its happy cause i dont have to wake up soOOO EARLY...but saD cause i wont be with my dear friends and also I wont be aBLE to do naughty stuff with emm =(

anyways...school has been okie so far..im the monitor AGAIN =D soTHIS means that ALL my five yearS in secondary school I have been the monitor..awesome eh??=D
WELL there`s gonna be a cross country for all schools this saturday..I cant wait fer it..its gonna be tooooo FUNNNNN!! WHEEEEEEE!!!!

prayer request*
# puteri`s christian fellowship will be approved =/
# there wont be school on the 14th of feb
[cause aspirers camp-13-15feb-] =(



bye fer now sweet people =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home