Sunday, February 22, 2009

EXPECT CAMP `O9

picture by steph
well this year`s camp theme was EXPECT...the camp was great..our theme song was YOU SAID...it was a really powerful song i must say...ask and you shall receive..its the cry of our hearts..for the nation to be healed..we`re gonna expect greatter thing form you GOD..and attempt for YOU...and we know you`ll guide our every step..and we can count on you..for you are our FATHER..you watch over us...we dont have to worry..for you will hold our hand tight..=)well through this camp..I know that there are many hurting people out there..and God opened my eyes..they were just right in front of me..and i didnt notice..thank you JESUS..for showing...and God did tell me to be courageous and don be afraid..for He will be there...wherever I go..how awesome eh??many were touched..His presence was so strong...You could just see Him pass by..I thank you God for being so real to me...for listening to all my crys..and understanding..besides that ps julie khoo was the bomb man..her sermons were like musicals..lol..she loves to sing...wheee.!!
!the groups were..
orange pacs
statue of bluberty
greenviroment
red hot chindians
groups were great..cheers were `funner`...lol...games was
cooll..i almost cried on the rope..lol..people who went fer camp would know what im talking about..scarryy....
loads of new people came..

MEI LIN..JORDAN..LI JUNE..DARREN..VANESSA..JOEWIN.. and loads more..
God is an awesome God mann.thank you for assuring me...for answering my prayers and for giving us all a great experience.. i tripped while playing capture the flag..hehe...

upon arrivalrocking people who rock the carrr =)
the campfireee
the fire wassss too big...but its ok..had funn!!
pastor julie cool(khoo) =P


near the canteen


me favourite doggieee...=)

the winners!! ishh...lol...nawhh...good job..go save the planet..lol
darren was trying to come down..lol..wonder wat`s the stairs for then..
romeo and juliet..aww...
GOD WAS DOING HIS WORK!!
to see the young ones praying for each another touched my heart..
=D

the campers


the santuary


battleship..wheee

YES I AMM...COUNTING ON GODDD!!! this year is going to be a great year..filled with miracles..and great things from God.. here I am..use me LORD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home